How naughty are kiddy pizza's?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn had one last night and she LOVED it :blush:

I've started giving her kids versions of what I'm eating but I'm starting to feel like she should still be on baby food. She's not 12 months yet (but not far off!) After seeing that woman that gives her BABIES Macdonalds I figured a few naughties here and there would be alright? Am I wrong?

She loves fish finger and ketchup sandwiches too. Only a teeny weeny bit of ketchup :blush:

It can;t be that bad. A reason that its terrible for us is b/c of the cheese and all the fat. LOs are meant to have a lot of fat to grow so... You could buy wholemeal bases and make the sauce and put the cheese and maybe some veggies on it yourself so atleast you know exactly whats going on there.

i wouldnt worry too much its not like you give it her every meal, if you dont have treats now and again its a shame.
like blah said have fun doing your own bases are dead cheap in supermarkets.

i gave rosie all sorts when she got to 12 months old, lasagne, spag bol, mild curry and rice, i made my own chicken nuggets and wedges, we did our own mcdonald night with homemade burgers. jelly and icecream hehe she's always eaten what i eat and so will Rhys i think it makes them less fussy if there eating what we are too.

Thank you!

She is a really great eater. She usually has some of my dinner now whilst I'm eating. Aslong as there's nothing too bad in there I don't see the problem. :)

Jasmine likes pizza, and she has fish fingers and stuff, I don't care what people say anymore, its not like she is being brought up on chocolate LOL

Yeah I agree, at this age she can really have anything and occasional things like that won't hurt her. But if you make it yourself it wouldn't be bad at all and it could be something she had alot of. Fat and things like that are really good for babies and they need that stuff, I would more be worried about salt content and stuff like that of the processed ones

i agree, the only thing i worry about is the salt content, but actually making your own with veggies and cheese is fab toria, and i dont think the kiddies pizza will do any harm hon. i used to make my own a lot before maddi, should def do it again for both of us :)

It's all about moderation hun, I am determined the let Thomas have a bit of everything including some treats. I think you can go totally overboard on the whole healthy eating and as the others said, you can make these types of treats healthy by doing them yourself. And shop bought ones once in a while won't hurt. Thomas loves fish fingers and baked beans and I gave him a chip the other day and he loved that too! But he has eaten his meal with veggies and meat before. And he had a bit of my ice cream too (it was proper dairy ice cream) and he thought that was lovely too!

Hannah's younger and still has some of the bad stuff, not all the time but on occasion and if she sees us eating something she usually wants a bite

I agree - as long as it is in moderation they should be able to have pretty much everything - plus its good for htem to have loads of variety and to understand different types of foods. I feel guilty sometimes if I give Harry chips (his favourite thing EVER) but my step sister feeds her (obese) 6 year old takeaway kebabs, fried chicken and curry most nights so I feel quite contented that my child is at least getting a balanced diet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->