• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how often are your babies..

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
weighed? am just curious as callum hasnt been weighed since 4 weeks!!! i know hes gaining but id like 2 know his weight! my doctors doesnt even have a drop in clinic tht i can go 2 :evil:

Once a week when they r young but after madam was 4 months less frequent as I returned to work! :D

Up until the beginning of December Rebecca was last weighed end of August :oops:

Does your health visitor not run a baby clinic or something? if not how often do they visit?

is there no clinic close?

my docs do one every tues morning i am taking Harley tomorrow
or on a wednesday there is a baby group that weigh them
when Harley was a baby i weighed him every 2 weks then when he got to 4 months i weigh him every month

Cat said:
Does your health visitor not run a baby clinic or something? if not how often do they visit?

no the baby clinic is for when babies get their needles etc :? , the healthvisitor only came out about twice since he was born as hes my 2nd baby they arent as involved :roll:

i only get Colby weighed at assessment's :oops:
i used to take Adele every fortnight wo get weighed but with colby i dont see the point because the baby clinic here if from 9am till 10pm and im never up and ready and have both kids ready for 10am and having to walk 40 mins down a hill isnt bad but Adele wont walk all that way :roll: so i only get her weight if i really have to :oops:

lol i just wondered what everywhere else was like, i think ill ask 4 him 2 weighed at his next needles see how much my fatty weighs :lol:

We have a baby clinic which is where i'll have to take Lenny to get weighed and it's a good half an hour's walk and it's also where i'll go for the First Parents Group which starts tomorrow

Jonny was weighed every two weeks until he was 4 months old. However there are now new guidelines taht say as long as the baby is feeding okay they will only weigh babies at their developmental checks More cut backs. If you re concerned you can request that the health visitor comes out and weighs him.

lol im far from concerned hes a wee chunk!!! just curious lol!!

Looks happy enough to me too! Gorgeous liitle chap you have there!

Rhys has been weighed every week since he's been born. i take him to the clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->