How often do you pamper yourself and how?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
So how often do you give yourself a good old pamper? And what is our idea of a pamper? :kiss: x

not often enough. As a single mom to 3 pre schoolers I never get enough time to myself for a pamper. My youngest has only ever slept through the night once and he is 18 months old, so even when they have gone to bed I don't really get a chance. I sometimes have a glass of wine, thats it really.

a 10 minute bath every 3 days & a 2 minute shower every day i dont bath.. lol x

I usually consider pampering myself when I sit down and pain my nails, wax my eyebrows, basically just making myself feel girly and beautiful. I usually only do this when OH and I have plans romantic plans together or if I know we have some kind of special occasion. Granted I don't yet have kids so I have a bit more time to spend pampering myself.

I go for manicures every 2 weeks or every week if I can. I have my own nails so the manicure's don't cost much.

This morning I have had my hair highlighted and my eyebrows waxed and a hot bath.....was bliss! I was starting to feel gross, feel soo much better now :)

I'll give myself a pamper night about every 2 weeks...good sess with the eyebrow plucker, hot bath, paint my toe nails and nails & facemask..complete with girly film :) xx

i just love when it gets to 7 o'clock and its me time :) i like a long soak and a glass of wine xxx

I have a nice long soak in the bath prob about once a fortnight, and my parents have LO and me and OH sit with some telly, wine and candles burning about once every 6 weeks. OH bought some proper pampering sessions for my birthday yesterday- Facial, Head massage, back massage, arm massage and manicure!! :)

I don't. I barely get 5 minutes when DD's around then even when she's gone to bed, i'm too tired to start messing around :lol: My idea of pampering is a quick 5 minute shower in a morning :lol:

I do a quick pedicure myself at home once a week(can't stand anyone else touching my feet), file and paint my finger nails (nude) every other day (usually in work :lol:) I use a body scrub in the shower every day and moisturise after. Eyebrows/tache threaded every other month and stick a face pack on now and then :) My sister is taking us for a proper spa day soon and I can't wait - I never really used to bother with any of that but now I have more time on my hands cos I'm home every night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->