How often does your bottle fed baby poo??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Bottle feeding mummies how often does your baby poo??

My LO has just changed from boob to bottle and is only pooing every 2 or 3 days and they are major big poos!!!...ones where he soaks his clothes and he needs to be bathed!!! x

aww.. :lol:
Colton goes 2-3 times a day, usually once in the morning and then he did just now (5pm), so another in the evening. Sometimes there will be just a small one stuck in somewhere during the day aswell.

Once or twice a day. In the morning around 8am and either around 4pm or 6pm. He has a few ''sharts'' occasionally throughout the day too:lol:

Not that I know anything at all about bottle feeding and poo, but you were breastfeeding weren't you? It's quite normal for them to become a little bit constipated when you switch from breast milk to formula just while they get used to it. And some babies do only go every few days anyway - as long as he's not in any pain it should be nothing to worry about x

Keira goes once or twice, usually in the morning..

Dec was bottle fed from the start and he was the same he would go every other day HV said it is completely normal for bottle fed babies.

Jasmine goes every other day normally but shes conbined bottle and breast

I wish Sam would go every other day :rofl:

He goes at least 3 times a day...our mornings are just full of feeding and pooing! x

Our little one goes every other day sometimes she wont go for 2 days but she def makes up for it when she does as it ends up going halfway up her back and stomach lol

Most of the time it's every other day sometimes she'll have a few days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->