how often should we bd?

Carolina

Reaction score
Hi as my fertility window is approaching and this is my first proper month ttc (didnt bd until after o last time but didnt realise it at the time). I keep getting negatives on the o tests but there are 2 lines so im hoping i will get a positive in the next couple of days. Just wondering how often we should bd to maximise our chances? Everyday or is every other day better does that make the sperm concentration better!? I havnt got a clue:rofl:

Some people say once every two days. I usually BDed every night around about this period! It's up to you! However, when you get your positive OPK, this signifies that you will ovulate from 6 to about 36 hours later. So BDing when you get your positive OPK would ensure that sperm would be in your body when the egg is released.

Don't worry about not getting a clear result, even if you have bded a few days before ovulation, sperm can live for a few days in the body.

Good luck - here's some baby dust!:dust:

thanks poppy! we bd yesterday adn the ight before but i think we will bd every other day but maybe more if/when i get a postive o test!

once i had my positive opk me and my other half baby danced loads bout twice each day for bout 4 days

Best thing to do so that u guys dont get tired is to baby dance every other day. Some people use the "Sperm meet egg plan" (https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm)

Good luck!

We Bded once every other day

We BD'd as soon as we got a positive OPK a couple of times a day for about 3 days later. We also BD's once every other day the few days before the positive OPK. Good lUck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->