How quickly did you fall pregant after m/c?

Omi

A Mummy At Last!
Reaction score
Hi again,

having had a terrible day w/ some very bad news :cry: (see my earlier thread) I thought it would be helpful to hear some positive stories of pregnancies after m/c. I desperatley need to cheer myself up and this might just do the trick...

How quickly did you get pregnant again after your m/c?

So sorry to hear your news. I fell pregnant again straight away. I never had another period after my MC bleed.

Aww sweetheart!. I know its horrible, and it might not feel like it right now, but it will get easier i promise! :hugs::hugs: I'm the same!!. I fell pregnant the next month! :D

Hopefully all being well I will let you know soon.

Hugs xxx

After my first miscarriage, I fell pregnant after 2 cycles. I got my BFP on the supposed to be 3rd cycle.

Now this is my first cycle after the curettage I had to do bec my miscarriage wasnt complete.. I hope we conceive soon

Good luck girls!

Usually 2/3 cycles after each miscarriage, and I am classed as older mum.

I had my m/c in October, and got pregnant in late December/early January (not sure until Monday's ultrasound). :)

I had my miscarriage in October, too, and got pregnant again in mid-December. This time so far so good!

Hi

My M/C was June 21st 2006 and July 21st 2006 I was pregnant again no AF in between and I now have Amelia so go for it only thing is it can confuse you date wise and mess with your head as you go through a lot of is it original baby or twin etc etc. So advisable for those reasons to have an AF between.
Chin up hunnie

B.x

Just had m/c just a few days ago:sadangel:, but want to try again straight away! x:winkwink:

i had a m/c in december fell pregnant in january! always keep trying :hugs:

Oh girls! this is music to my ears. I had m/c in December and I'm TTC again. Have left it 2 cycles since. These success stories are awesome hopefully it won't take so long for me either. Fingers crossed ever so tightly.

Fingers and toes crossed for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->