how reliable are $ store O kits?

littlesara

Reaction score
my question is: how reliable are $ store O kits? the reason being is because I tested w/one last weekend, and it said I was O'ing. So we TTC'd. Then, this weekend I tried another one, just for the heck of it, again, I got a positive O. but, I NEVER received a smiley on the CB Digi one................so, I took a $ store PG test, BFN.................what is going on???? I'm on CD44 right now, have tons of PG symptoms, but no AF symptoms, like no bloating, etc. My PG symptoms are: nausea, tired, hungry, have to pee alot, feeling hot, etc. any suggestions or hints??? thanks in advance. btw............last LMP was Aug 19.

I used them before I got pregnant in August and it was accurate on the day I ovulated.. Prior to that I used a digital and $ store ones to check on the accuracy and they showed just like the digital that I was ovulating...

LH sometimes surges before AF comes. Also, it could be that you're having a chemical pregnancy. Get a pregnancy blood test and you'll know for sure where you stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->