How Soon did u TTC after mc?

zoe6660

Reaction score
i was 6 weeks and 6 days today and mc this morning it was a sac i seen :( bleeding started friday had blood test in a & e nd was going back 2morow to see if my levels has raise no point coz i know i mc.
i wanted to ask you lovely women how long after did u TTC?
thanks

Hi hun

I thin you should still go and find out just to be sure hun, I was told on one of my pregancies that I had mc when in fact I hadnt even though I saw "stuff"

After my mc's I always left it a month just to make sure everything was ok although I dont think theres any hard and fast rules although the midwife did say leave one month

xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your MC. I also had a MC last month at 5.5 weeks. GP and nurse at hospital both said to wait 1 cycle and then went for some acupuncture and acupuncturist also said to wait 1 cycle to let womb recover so it is stronger and less chance of a further MC. I am now 4 DPO and was hard this month not TTC especially because I worry about the clock ticking and due to my long cycles we'll now def be having a 2012 baby instead of baby b4 Xmas... however despite the frustration we're waiting the 1 cycle to make sure I'm healthy.

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I have had 2 mc's and with both i had a d&c. I was told in the hospital i could ttc right away if i wanted to as a) you will only get pg if your body is ready for it and b) we all get scans these days so you dont really need to know all your dates (in fact she stated 'its only dt's that like things to be neat - hence the waiting).

Also recent research showed women who did go on to get pg right after mc had lower rates of mc's so the findings were that you really do not need to wait - unless you want to for emotional or physical reasons.

Hope that helps and good luck! :hugs:

i tried after a month of mc'ing my twins but to no avail as of yet. Sorry to hear of your loss x

i was 6 weeks and 6 days today and mc this morning it was a sac i seen :( bleeding started friday had blood test in a & e nd was going back 2morow to see if my levels has raise no point coz i know i mc.
i wanted to ask you lovely women how long after did u TTC?
thanks

I am so sorry to hear of your sad time
i had a miscarriage and same sort of exp as you. they had to do blood test to see if my hcg was rising and i was devastated. i couldnt wait to try again so we did and i got pregnant straight away. no period between. five wks btwn hpts. i hope youre ok and hope this gives u hope, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->