How soon for symptoms?

lovenoel

Reaction score
I've googled this, of course and am hoping to get some first-hand accounts of anything similar to what I'm experiencing -

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today, had a very faint positive 8dpo and they are getting progressively darker. CB digital gave me "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" today. I'm 3 weeks 3 days along according to my ovulation date (dec 8th).

I have been feeling all kinds of things in my lower region; what feels like menstrual cramps, pulling, twinges etc. I'm also very hungry, like starving, all the time, but don't feel like eating anything at the same time?? I'm bloated and gassy also. My boobs, which I thought would be the first sign that I'm pregnant, feel 100% normal.

I think my husband thinks that it's way too soon for me to be feeling any symptoms at all. So my question is, how soon did you experience symptoms? Maybe I'm just convincing myself that this is pregnancy related...

Thank you for reading!

I didnt have strong symptoms till 5 weeks and breast didnt feel very different till at least 4 weeks so dont worry your still very early it will all come in time morning sickness hit at exactly 5 weeks amd 5 days hopefully none of that for you congrats btw

Didn't feel any different until about mid-way through week 4. And then I was starving. Like, get out of my way, I'm going to run you over if you get between me and the refrigerator. :blush: lol Then that stopped by the end of week 5.

Boobs didn't get tender until about week 6/7 and very slight morning sickness stuck with me from week 5-8. Around week 4 I also started to notice I got out of breath faster, and my heart was pumping harder.

Oh, and I've been bloated BADLY since week 4. That has been the biggest symptom.

It sounds like a lot, but honestly, unless I was looking for all of the symptoms and knew I was pregnant, I could probably have missed a lot of them. Nothing was like BAM in your face huge change. Well, except for the massive hunger around weeks 4-5. :winkwink:

I just started having more profound symptoms at 5.3. Today at 5.4 I felt queasy frequently. Boobs are now changing. And I can nap anywhere. I'm excited because this is the same "symptom timeline" I was on with my son when I was pregnant with him. :)

I did "feel different" right away though.

I had no symptoms in first tri with DD but had mild nausea from 7 wks this time x

Middle of 4+ for me. Implantation bleeding was the only sign prior to that.

I was sick for 2 days before my BFP. So I had symptoms from the start. Continued with sore boobs, feeling icky, cramps and gas. Everyone is different!

Im just over 3 weeks and have had sore boobs for about a week but thats a normal AF symptom for me.

I've been feeling sick and dizzy on and off for the past 2 days and get headaches in the evening as well as mild AF pains and twinges. Not sure if its all in my head though as i didnt have symptoms with Logan until i was about 6 weeks!

Im 6 weeks today and have no symptoms. Just slightly sore boobs. Im worried something is wrong as I also had brown spotting. :-(

Right away, that's what prompted me to test this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->