How stupid am I?

Juniperjan

Expecting no.2!
Reaction score
So the shortened version of my story is that I broke a fragile ornament containing an oil based solvent all over my feet on Friday afternoon. We don't know what exactly was in the ornament but we got it all cleaned up and ventilated as best we could. I phoned maternity in a panic as it literally soaked my feet and im almost 35 weeks pregnant. Now this morning, I feel nauseous and had burning feet last night. I didn't feel that bad straight after the exposure. I rang the doctor on call this morning and they only seem concerned to know if I ingested it which I didn't. I don't know what sort of damage I've done and it's driving me nuts that I can't do a nothing else. Just wanted to get that out. Thanks for listening.

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!) it generally takes a massive quantity of anything via your skin to actually affect the baby. If you're really worried you could try to take a sample of the stuff to the Dr if you have any left, but I bet there is nothing to be concerned about. You could well be feeling nauseous because you've got stressed out about it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->