How to announce Easter BFP to BF?

JellyBean95

Trying for 1st <3
Reaction score
Hey guys! AF is two days late and I took a test.. got my BFP and I'm so excited! I don't want to tell the BF until Easter, as I have this huge Easter basket all made up for him and want to announce our pregnancy in the basket somehow.. do you guys have any ideas? He really wants us to be pregnant but doesn't suspect that we are! Please please help with Easter announcement ideas! :D

Oh and if it helps, the EDD is Christmas!! 12/25 :cloud9:

You are welcome to steal my idea that we are doing for my parents :)

We're having them do an Easter egg hunt. There are 12 eggs, all numbered. The first 11 eggs have a note saying "Happy Easter!". Number 12 has a booty inside, with a note that says "Look inside me!". Inside the booty is a note about the baby. I can't wait for my parents to open the surprise egg!! :)

Maybe you could put one little egg in his basket and do that? Again, I won't be offended if you steal this idea ;) Good luck!!

I actually really like your idea. I think I want to do a Winter themed picture frame, and inside it put a picture that says 'Coming Soon Dec. 2014' as well as your Easter egg idea. But instead of a little booty.. maybe I can fit a bib or a shirt that says 'I love my daddy'

Lovely ideas. Do you bake? You could make a special cupcake for him and decorate it saying 'Happy Easter Daddy'

Congratulations. Thats really good thst you plan to do something special, I dont have the patience to keep a secret lol. Plus DH stand outside the bathroom everytime I use the bathroom cause he is one that needs to know now. Lol

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hope you found a fun way to announce :)

Congratulations! How did you end up announcing?

oh sorry i was this too late! i'd put an egg with a little "scan" drawing on it or two lines like a BFP sort of and write on it: my eggo is preggo. :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations sweetie <3. I wish you a H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"