How to calculate the length of my luteal phase

Shannym

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I wasn't sure where to post this but I am 42 and have been trying to conceive since 2009, so here goes..

I never experience any signs of ovulation so don't know how to calculate how long my luteal phase is.

I know that I do ovulate normally as this has been medically confirmed but aside from that, I don't notice anything different or any changes. Just nothing at all

My cycles are 30 days long and menstruation is very light at 3 days or less. Once again, no pain or any other symptoms accompany them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanx

Hi Shannym,

I think the best would be to confirm when you are ovulating, either through testing (like the OPK strips) and/or temping. Temping might be ideal, as you should be able to clearly see both phases.

Hope this helps! I'll be curious to know if you figure it out.

I think the easiest way is to chart a couple of your cycles. You can confirm when you ovulate and then count the days from after ovulation till AF. That will give you lp
I hope this gelps

Check out fertilityfriend.com - it will guide you through the whole process of temping and the signs to look out for to guage your most fertile time during your cycle. Plus by temping, you not only confim that you ovulate in the cycle but can also calculate your luteal phase.

Thanks everyone for the advice :thumbup:

I went to fertilityfriend and downloaded a temping chart. I start tomorrow so I hope this will shed some light about my luteal phase question.

I have suspected for awhile now that it's too short so was wondering what natural supplements/vitamins I could take that might help if this is the case.

Shanny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->