How to deal with everything

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Hello ladies
I need your help. Im a teacher at a Primary school working from half 7 to half 2. N I dont seem to cope. Im tired 100% of the time,breast hurt, everything smells and moody. How do you cope? I really love teaching but now i feel like its the worst thing :(

You'll probably feel better once you come out of first tri, it's really draining. I currently work 3 long days, my longest being 7-7 and it is hard going. I make sure I drink loads and eat regularly to keep me going. And I just keep focusing on the 4 weeks I have of maternity before my due date!
You can do it!

Food aversions and smells can be hard to avoid working at a school, but as much as you can, pack your own snacks and lunch and eat regularly when you have breaks during the day, whatever it is that makes you feel better. It's not nice, but unfortunately, you just sort of have to push through. It gets better for most by about 10-12 weeks, which seems ages away still, but it really isn't.

As for the exhaustion, take yourself to bed as early as you can. With my first, I was going to bed at 7/8pm every night. Take naps in the afternoon if you can or on the weekends. It will pass soon and you'll have more energy again, but rest whenever you can.

I work a desk job, mentally draining, but I was SO exhausted after noon, I swear I could have closed my eyes and fell asleep. I learned that eating a meal was what drags me down... 8-12 weeks was the worst of it. I feel like I'm coming back to life now (13 weeks), but I still nap on the weekends. If I was home, I'd be taking naps daily...

I started eating light snacks around the clock rather than trying to wait and eat at breakfast then lunch... Anything I had available. I do phone work, so I eat between calls and while on mute. :lol: Don't know if that's possible for you at your job, or if you're fighting MS, but an idea to keep energy levels up.

I was a moaner/complainer, so feel free to do that where you can. :rofl:

These symptoms are very common during pregnancy because of stress, fatigue and hormonal changes. I think it will work out if you'll accept that you are no longer in control and just go with the flow. Get some light exercise. Keep food on hand at all time but watch what you eat. And finally have a good cry :) I believe that these emotions should be released.

They say the 1st trimester is the worst.. and I feel SICK! Not only do I feel sick, but I can't sleep, I'm constantly tossing and turning! Honestly, this makes me reconsider having more kids. I feel awful and miserable and not knowing when it will end makes it worse. I'm not always able to take my prenatal because of my MS

They say the 1st trimester is the worst.. and I feel SICK! Not only do I feel sick, but I can't sleep, I'm constantly tossing and turning! Honestly, this makes me reconsider having more kids. I feel awful and miserable and not knowing when it will end makes it worse. I'm not always able to take my prenatal because of my MS
Oh dear
That sound like a lot to handle. But hang in there all will be well soon.

I feel exactly the same way : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->