How to get rid of.....

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
ok so the top of my tummy is hard and round like it should be but is there a way whilst I'm still pregnant that I can make the flabby bit at the bottom go away? Or help so when he pops out it's easier to get rid of??

It's horrible and so f*cking unattractive! :hissy:

xx

Urgh, I was looking down at my belly earlier today and wondering the same exact thing. My belly looks nothing like those pregnancy pictures I keep seeing! The flabby bit at the bottom is still there...

Sorry, no advice or good ideas, but I can definitely relate to what you're saying!

mine has gone flabby down the bottom since his head engaged maybe baby isnt filling that bit of tummy out x

I was a bigish girl before and since I got pregnant I look ok when clothed because the flabby bit is hidden by my trousers but it's horrible when I'm naked or in joggers. The top of my belly looks like it should hard and round but then it goes down to this flabby bit and it's horrid. And my consultant comments on my size too :o(

Mines the same :( even got 2 new strech marks and thought how could i when they is that flab to fill, my baby is back to back so i dont think that helps.

i keep thinking the same! I'm slightly confused though, because i was a 16 before i got pregnant and now i'm a 14!!! Ive defo lost weight around my bum and thighs but i still have the flabby bit at the bottom of my belly :(
I know i've got quite a way to go yet so hopefully every will be perfectly rounded by the time i give birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->