How to make £100 quickly

mumj18

Reaction score
Any ideas ladies?
Wanna buy LO a snazzy new highchair as hers absolutely does my head in but just don't have any spare cash.
So need ideas on how to raise £100! xx

eBay your stuff you don't use? Clothes, shoes, Video games, dvds etc

I'd also suggest eBaying some stuff you don't use. I stuck some random bits on last weekend and made £70 :thumbup:

Was just thinking there if I sold 100 things for £1 I'd have my £100!!

i wanted to get some money together for a 10ft trampoline so i sold loads of old toys and bits and bobs via a facebook group i made £135 in 10 days.!!!! They collect, its faster quicker and easier than ebay! x trampoline is being delivered on thursday! yay!!

definitely selling stuff is the way forward, I always try here or facebook groups 1st as ebay fees are a rip off! x

I've made loads selling Fran's old stuff and anything we don't need any more on facebook selling pages - free to advertise and no selling fees!

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Would you believe I do not own one gold thing! xx

We made 1k on ebay once as my OH used to be into music and audio engineering so he had quite a few bits of top notch equipment that he had never got rid of, also we had a flat screen TV that at the time costed £800+ in most places but we got it for £300 from ebuyer, despite saying this on the listing people still bid it up to as much as we bought it for and it was well over a year old xx

ive made almost 300 in the last 2 months sellung lo's clothes shes outgrew on facebook pages better than ebay as no fees x

So far have made £25 by selling an old phone to a guy who fixes them and sells them on :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->