How to present a journal stuff

DCS

Reaction score
So i have finally settled on getting my brother journaling supplies. We both love journaling, and have similar tastes. Iv decided to get a bunch of pens, stickers, stencils, etc. Iv foun some free printable stickers online i thought i would get these printed and stick them in the box. Also wanted to do him a laminated shee with traceable images on , and lines, he says his writing goes wonky on plain paper. Im not sure how to present this, im thinking a box, like a gift box. But what aboyt the printed sheets ? I thought maybe a mini ring binder? Im not sure.
1. Does this sound like a crap idea?
2. How would you organise it ?
Thanks in advance.

No it sounds like a wicked idea! Something he'll actually like and use and that you put thought and effort into.
Ring binder sounds good for the sheets as long as the holes won't mess up anything...otherwise maybe tuck them in a plastic wallet, those can go in ring binders too. For the box to contain the whole thing, you could get I guess either a Christmas box, or one he can use all year round to keep his journals or supplies in? eBay could be good for boxes and stuff like that.

Ahhhhh thank you. You have just remnded me i saw some boxes somewhere that i thought he would like. Now if i could only remmeber where and what they looked like.

I think you should present it as a hamper - basket, tissue paper, cellophane and bow.

A ring binder can always be reused, so that's a good idea to clip them in. Or a binder which has a pocket to slide the templates in and out for easier access.

Thank you. I really like the idea of a ring binder , maybe a small one if they still make them. He would need to ake it back on the train along with other gifts for him and his girlfriend. Will deffinately add cellophane, bow and tissue paper with christmas confettie sprinkled inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->