How to speed up healing of bruises

AP

Reaction score
What's your tips?

Since I've started keeping fit my legs are in a real mess with more to come ;/

I've started using arnica cream from boots but I'm sceptical that it works! :haha: Everyone seems to recommend it?

When I read your thread title I was going to suggest Arnica! I think it really works, I use it on Charlie a lot... I don't think there's much you can do for bruising except wait for them to fade? Or keep going with the Arnica x

:haha: haha! I've only put it on today, it's been years since I've used it so I have no idea! They just look disgusting especially as I'm white as a ghost

Did you bump something or did they just appear for apparently no reason? I had big clots appear on both legs and the doctor told me it was superficial clots. I would get any bruising if unknown origin checked out by a doctor.

:blush: it's pole fitness - bruising is just what comes with learning new moves. Eek!

Arnica cream is amazing, I swear it works. You can also get arnica pilules, they are tiny little crunchy pills, you have one a day and it speeds up your healing. I started taking the day I had my cesarean with the twins and healed fast, and my scar started fading fast too. I'm quite sure it was to do with the arnica pilules xx

I'm always sceptical of arnica too. I think your body heals bruises from the inside. I could be wrong lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->