how to stick to a diet?

R

rubixcyoob.

Simple question, how do you stick to your diet? I just cannot seem too and I've ended up eating complete and utter craply. :cry:

Here is my recommendation:

Don't diet. Well, let me rephrase that... don't diet with a goal of weightloss.

I'm all for healthy diets. Healthy diets are easier to stick to because you're making what *should* be permanent changes in your eating habits. Luckily, this almost always leads to weight loss!

The three things I push with people who I've helped get healthy are ALWAYS EAT BREAKFAST, exercise, and eat smaller portions more often!

The thing about healthy diets is that nothing is off limits. It's a matter of quality and quantity. You never feel deprived so you never have to crave things.

Hope that helps :) There is a lot more I've done to develop a healthy diet, so if you want to know specifics, let me know!!

I'm down to 105 from 125 (I'm very little) and have no trouble keeping it off.

^WSS
I'm just trying to eat healthier. However, I don't restrict myself too much. I find that if I deny myself something I really want, I'll just binge on it later.
Everything in moderation!

set realistic targets not stupid ones like im never ever eating chocolate/biscuit/cake/take aways ever again, that dont work.

i still eat everything i love & lost 4.5st :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->