Hows everyones weekend been ? :)

WinterKage

Reaction score
Mines been good :thumbup:, worked on Sat then went with bf to his work on Sunday plus it looks like the summer has finally kicked in, loving the weather x. Its my charges (work as a nanny :) 2nd birthday soon and just trying to come up with some suggestions on what to buy him ? as he already has quite a wide range of things x

Hows your weekends been? x

Mine has been fine- Was on the DOM with OH (very big fair that is in Hamburg 3 times a year)and we went back by bike again :)
sunday we watched our club winning the semi final of the league :D . half of the first innings was umpired by my OH as the umpire was late(the cyclassics , a cyclist even was on and all major steet were blocked . (we also went by bike to the pitch)
made even some video footage :)

my weekend was good thanks hun - just a shame it's over and here we are, Monday again!

It was boring! OH worked all weekend as usual, my Mum is in Spain and my sister and most of my friends are in Ibiza which I couldn't afford :(

The weekend seems like a long time ago already! I had a lovely day on Sunday-went to a huge fabric/wool warehouse where I bought lots for future projects ( I have a wooden chest full of knitted baby clothes :blush:)
Back to a crazy day at work today though, got mauled by a dog and my arms are black and blue :wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchcK8OzA6A
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"