How's My Latch? *Video*

That looks great! Nice open mouth and bottom lip curled out :thumbup:

It looks really good, and he's swallowing so definitely getting milk! Only minor pain at 1 week? I'd say you're doing awesome :)

I heard a clicking sound, not sure if it was baby or not, but maybe just make sure he's not losing suction? That could cause him to swallow some air and get gassy, but again I can't be sure it was actually him making that sound.

He's super cute btw, great head of hair :)

It looks fine to me! His lips are flared out around the nipple instead of curled up and my LC told me that this is the biggest indication of a proper latch.

It looks really good, and he's swallowing so definitely getting milk! Only minor pain at 1 week? I'd say you're doing awesome :)

I heard a clicking sound, not sure if it was baby or not, but maybe just make sure he's not losing suction? That could cause him to swallow some air and get gassy, but again I can't be sure it was actually him making that sound.

He's super cute btw, great head of hair :)

Thank you! I had crazy heartburn so I knew he'd be hairy...Lol. I will keep the clicking sound in mind.

Looks good and congratulations! So adorable :)

Any discomfort is probs just due to tiny mouth! That will get better as he gets bigger. How precious is that video!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->