HPT's 10 miu

craigbaby

Pregnant (Expecting) - #1
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on using these? Bad or Good? I bought mine off amazon because I have a bad case of POAS, but I have read some blogs saying it isn't good to use them because then you get your heart broken over chemicals month after month. :shrug: What is your experience ladies?

i got my bfp wiv dd with them ones v v faint but soon as sow a line went and got a digital one to confirm

How did you confirm with a digital? Did you wait a couple of days? I thought the digital were 50 miu.

i got BFP on them last cycle... only two weeks ago.. two days of bfp..

was a good line too but turned out was a chemical and i started to bleed the day after :(((

was heartbreaking BUT wont put me off using them this cycle...

i know crazy i am....

Where do you get the 10 miu ones? After suffering a miscarriage at 11 weeks I'm not too keen on the thought of chemicals being detected early on but I am a POAS addict too..

I use them. My first preg they gave me a really early result and have a beautiful daughter as a result. Sec preg unfortunately resulted in miscarriage. Fingers crossed I have a bfp looming in the next few days using them again =) I get mine off eBay though

i tested again after a few days with the digital

i favor the 20 miu cheap tests off the internet since 10 miu isnt much of a difference if you're doubling normally.

i used the wondfo ones from amazon that claim to be 20 miu and i bought them in a bulk of 50 tests which costed less than the frer 3 pack i also bought at the store. wondfo worked much faster and easier to read than frer. both picked up my pregnancy at 8 dpo within the 2 min time span but wondfo's line was fatter and easier to read/distinguish, so i got a ton of tests for a really cheap price (20 cent per test) and they gave me better results than the FRER tests did. my wondfo cheapies did not ever give me a false reading. i also did not ever use first morning urine when i tested positive at 8 dpo on the cheapies. i used third urine of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->