• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby changed his mind... TTC #1

Charm23

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have been in the WTT section for a little while as my husband and I had talked about waiting until the end of 2018 before trying for our first baby. But last night in bed, literally out of the blue my husband said he didn't want to use condoms anymore and so... we didn't.

I was in total shock and still kinda am to be honest. This is crazy. I'm half expecting him to change his mind although he was perfectly serious when we talked about it.

Anyone had this happen??

Yup! that was us!:haha:
First day of January we decided, lets just do it all natural... yup: 8 weeks pregnant now :happydance:

I was on the injection and my next one was due in 2 weeks when we decided to TTC. We were kind of dropping hints about babies and everything, then my fiance stopped beating around the bush and just said maybe you shouldn't get your next injection. After that we had a big long convo about trying for a baby and that was it..we've been trying for nearly 5 months now. :)

Yup. Happened to us when we decided to have our first. One day he said he needed time to think cause he wasn’t sure and then he was suddenly very ready. It took us two cycles. Good luck!

Still getting used to it as I wasn't expecting this until Nov-Dec! Not complaining though, definitely not! :D

Awesome, that is very exciting! Good luck :)
I think my husband is also almost ready to crack on and start trying too.... just a few comments he has made in the last week or two.... fingers crossed!

Awesome, that is very exciting! Good luck :)
I think my husband is also almost ready to crack on and start trying too.... just a few comments he has made in the last week or two.... fingers crossed!

Haha! My fingers are crossed for you! It was the last thing I expected hubby to say, so out of the blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->