Hubby wants to TTC or are we still NTNP????

going_crazy

Still learning.....!
Reaction score
Hi all!
We are NTNP at the moment, but after a "chat" with hubby last night, he asked me if I knew when I'd be ovulating...... when I said I thought we were NTNP he agreed, but also made it very clear that he would like another bubba sooner rather than later, then he left it at that!

Now, do I take this as a hint and go into TTC (taking note of fertile times etc) or do we just carry on NTNP?????? :confused:

Any views??

I'm NTNP but vaguely tracking more fertile times with a phone app, maybe just try that?

Thanks MrsGM, sounds like a good idea..... which phone app are you using (if you don't mind me asking?) x

P and O tracker on android :)

we've got the opposite, we seem to be talking about it more than we expected to!

I started tracking my CM this month but did not tell DH when I thought I would be Oing... We'd like to keep it this way for awhile and if that doesn't work then we'll get more specific and actively TTC.

I think you know DH's answer. :) Now it's up to what you feel too...

Lots of :dust: for however you decide to try, and I hope you and dh will have that :bfp: asap! Good luck!

sounds to me like he wants you to be monitoring more seriously :winkwink:

good luck hun

If you dtd every other day the whole way through your cycle then you dont need to track it other than to know your dates when you get a bfp because you can't miss your fertle time. If you don't and only plan on dtd when ovulating then you will need to track your cycle so obviously it will depend on your circumstances. If you do track your cycle and you are slightly out, i.e you have a different LP etc then chances are you might miss it.

x

If you dtd every other day the whole way through your cycle then you dont need to track it other than to know your dates when you get a bfp because you can't miss your fertle time. If you don't and only plan on dtd when ovulating then you will need to track your cycle so obviously it will depend on your circumstances. If you do track your cycle and you are slightly out, i.e you have a different LP etc then chances are you might miss it.

x

We try to dtd every other day, but it's not always possible :blush: We've been very fortunate that we never had major trouble conceiving, but as our DD#4 is only 3 months old, I'm still a little unsure of my cycles as they've changed and are a bit all over the place atm!!

I think I'll keep an eye on my body over the next few weeks - but I won't stress if I forget or anything!!

Thanks everyone for your replies xxxx

P and O tracker on android :)

we've got the opposite, we seem to be talking about it more than we expected to!

I've got My days on Android - quite user friendly I've found!

I'm not like using opks or temping or anything, altho i am ttc in a way, i use an app on my phone too, just to track my period really.. but we are just dtd every day and seeing what happens, that way not got to worry and if it happens it happens, it was really stressing me out thinking about it all the time, so now I'm just like well when the times right it will happen. :) good luck to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->