Hubby's got the symptoms!!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
A few of you may know that I "don't have any symptoms" really. Not sick, not moody, nothing. Only... Recently we have noticed, the hubby has them!!! Random food cravings, weight gain with me, moodiness and he's CONSTANTLY upset and getting aggravated!! I've heard men complain about their wife's and girlfriends being pregnant and moody, but I never knew exactly what they meant til now lol and I'm honestly having a hard time keeping him calmed and not so moody, and sometimes find myself thinking "hey, I'm the actual pregnant one here!!!"

Anyone else dealt with it before?

:haha: I have to say this did make me laugh but at the same time my hubby is kind of the same :haha:

He hasnt gained weight or had food cravings thats just me :blush: but he is more short fused than normal and the strange thing is he is ALWAYS ALWAYS moaning that he is in pain or cold. I then tell him to stop being such a girl and I'm the pregnant one here!!! :haha:

He is never cold though always to hot its me who always cold and I'm roasting all the time. As for the pain that can be an odd one, even if I dont mention a headache I've had for 3days he somehow has this same headache. The same with backache he always seems to have it now n the weirdest thing is when his gets worse mine subsides :shrug: its even got to the point he will say he has stomach pains for like half a day but normally gets over it after a book in the loo, then mine comes back!!!

I just put it down to our hubbys loving us so much n not wanting to see us in pain so they kind of take some of that pain away so we can rest a bit more for that short time. I know I prob sound crazy but my symptoms always lessen when he gets worse :wacko:

When I was pregnant with our first, my husband had the symptoms too. He would wake in the middle of the night thinking he was going to be sick. He was be eating a lot more, gaining weight etc. Was kinda sweet actually.

This time my best friend who lives back in California (im back in UK now) is having the symptoms. She will text me saying omg I felt so sick last night and was peeing all night long. And I would have had the same experience lmao!

Same here!!! I don't have a lot of symptoms, but the few I do have.. The moment I'm around him, poof! And it's a bit of a relief lol

I've never heard of a best friend having it, though! It kind of amazes me to hear about peoples experiences

Yeah it is so weird when she texts me saying she has had some symptoms without me mentioning anything and its the same symptoms I had been experiencing. She gets cravings too lol. Too funny!

My hubby had shared all of my symptoms! From the nausea and bloating in 1st tri. Moodiness and heartburn in the 2nd and now the tiredness, weight gain, short fuse and the odd craving. If ive had it so has he, I love this :) its been so nice to have him miserable too!!! Haha:haha:

It's nice as a father to be we often can feel disconnected not knowing how our partner feels, personally the mrs says she's really tired or feeling pains and can be hard to understand or know what to do. Whereas if I knew how she felt I'd probably be able to help more .... So I think it's nice feeling the same as your OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->