Huge appetite all of a sudden?

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Lately when I'm not feeling sick I'm eating like a pig. I do try and pick healthy options..like the other day I ate a large Morrisons salad all to myself and wanted more haha. I only weigh around 9.5 stone but I just keep thinking by the end of this trimester I'll be hugee. Has anyone else had increased appetites at all? x

God yes I am eating all the time, even when I feel sick, I can't stop!

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one then! :) I'm constantly looking in the fridge and cupboards in hope of spotting something yummy to eat and when I'm in the supermarket I'm dragging OH to where all the snacks are. Fruit seems to be a big thing at the moment which I guess is quite good..

I'm starving right now but I don't know what I want to eat so end up not eating!

Cannot for the life of me think what I want to eat for my lunch. It's kind of annoying?

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one then! :) I'm constantly looking in the fridge and cupboards in hope of spotting something yummy to eat and when I'm in the supermarket I'm dragging OH to where all the snacks are. Fruit seems to be a big thing at the moment which I guess is quite good..

Yes I am not usually big on fruit bit had some grapes yesterday and they went down well so will have to stock up!

Yep I also have that too. I start craving something in particular but then i see something else and then can't decide

Yes I am not usually big on fruit bit had some grapes yesterday and they went down well so will have to stock up!

There's something about grapes that is so addictive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->