• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huge baby girls bundle

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
Over 316 items.

0-2.5 years - includes shoes, vests, sleepsuits, tops, muslins, trousres, dresses, etc.

100 ono, needs gone asap!

gah i love massive bundles but i only need 3-6 months upwards :(

There isn't much new born to 0-3, I think the majority is 6-9.

If you wanted it I could always throw in some toys or something instead? Desperate for the money and space!

Hmm I'm tempted... I don't expect you to go through it all but could you give me a rough idea of whats in the bundle?

Its just that I've seen bundles on ebay where they say three hundred items and they've like, counted each sock as one item making the bundle totally not worth the money lol..

Also, is the postage included? A courier will be the cheapest way to do it.

Hmm I'm tempted... I don't expect you to go through it all but could you give me a rough idea of whats in the bundle?

Its just that I've seen bundles on ebay where they say three hundred items and they've like, counted each sock as one item making the bundle totally not worth the money lol..

Also, is the postage included? A courier will be the cheapest way to do it.

Yep postage is included. The socks were counted as a pair :D I honestly have no idea as there is so much hun! x

My husband is going to killllll me but okay, I'll take it then please. EEkkkk I'm excited, its like.. a complete surprise!

PM your paypal address and I'll pay now. I've got a paypal fees calculator thingy (https://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/) and it says for you to receive £100, I have to pay £103.73 so thats cool, I'll cover the fees.

My husband is going to killllll me but okay, I'll take it then please. EEkkkk I'm excited, its like.. a complete surprise
just read this bit and it made me laugh .. Surprise

Il but out now lol

My husband is going to killllll me but okay, I'll take it then please. EEkkkk I'm excited, its like.. a complete surprise
just read this bit and it made me laugh .. Surprise

Il but out now lol

He really will kill me! Since the moment my twins were born, I've not stopped buying clothes. I'm out of control! They don't even wear half of what I've bought. But they're my last babies and my family give me and them money for Christmas.. so thats how I'm going to justify it.

As for the surprise bit.. yeah perhaps thats a bit crazy but the OP is a verrryyy experienced and well liked forum user so I'm positive shes not going to buy or sell a load of crap. Hence my excitement! Christmas is so focused on my kids, I know I won't get any pressies to unwrap so this is sorta my present to myself haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->