huggies

mrs_h

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a bad experience with Huggies ? Each time dd did her business it ended up leaking out of her nappy and running down her leg or leaking out of the top of the nappy which resulted in ruined stained clothing. I always used the correct size for her weight and never had this problem with cheaper supermarket branded nappies - also, Huggies wipes are pretty useless as when you try and take one out of the packet they just tear :hissy:

Yes i agree with huggies wipes load off rubbish, has for nappies i never had a problem, altho my aunt did and she changes to pampers.

My friend started her DD on Huggies and had the same result as you, it wasn't long until she switched brands looking for one that fit her daughter and now she uses the brand "Pampers".

this is my first baby. and not here yet but ive tested the huggies wipes and yeah they tear so bought johnsons instead. my friend advised that i used huggies for newborn, cause they fit well, but when they are fully on solids she advised i change to pampers, she said the huggies ones leak. and the pampers dont for bigger babies,

I changed from pampers to huggies as the same thing was happeing but with pampers. Although I think pampers are better for night. We use Huggies in the day and pampers at night. I love the huggies wipes, I hate using johnsons, I actually think boots own brand are really good too....better than johnsons! Nothing beats huggies for us!!

my dads girlfriend uses huggies and my little sister constantly has poo coming out of her nappies, apparently they are cheaper and thats why people go for them. personally i have stocked up on the pampers as money isnt an object especially if it means i dont have to wash clothes full of poo lol x

ive heard that that cheap supermarked Aldi have good own brand nappies lol x

I found that Pampers are the best although for a cheap alternative Sainsburys own brand are good too and they often do good offers on baby care - they recently had 1/3 off nappies so a pack of Sainsburys 24 was £ 1.09.

i use tesco's own nappies and ive never had a prob, i also use tesco wipes :D

Huggies were always great for my son.....But for me I think Pampers are better for girls....I know they wee differently, a boy tends to wee all up front, but I don't now what it is about the nappies that make a type more suitable for one sex but not another.

I think it depends on the baby. Used Huggies nappies as we got the free newborn ones, but they leaked, so used Pampers which are great for Bethanie. Later tried Huggies again, but they seemed to make her sore and leaked (even though im a bit of an expert at changing a nappy now and changed them often, so I know it's not me or my boyfriend.. but the nappies). As for wipes, the Pampers and Johnsons ones make her sore (she has eczema, the majority Johnsons stuff irritates her and I find both wipes too wet). The Huggies pure ones are lovely and only tear when im in a rush trying to grab at them, I usually get a few out in advance anyways.

I've found Pampers are the best for Oliver. I don't like Huggies at all. They've never leaked but i don't find them very absorbant. They are always soggy where as Pampers stay quite dry and for longer. Cus he was always damp, Oliver got abit sore and all the little crystalls get all over him and are a pain to wash off! x

I've heard a lot of people say that huggies are best for boys and pampers seem to be a better fit for girls most of the time but that the supermarket own brands seem to be better than both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->