Humor time girls - You know you are far gone pregnant when...

JJordaan

Reaction score
* You are dreading a grocery trip (despite hungry and wanting to eat anything at this point BUT you know its going to take FOREVER waddling aisle to aisle..

* You have a running line of things lying on the floor in the house becos bending down is NOT an option..

I seriously have a pair of giant, men's flip flops that fit nobody but 3rd trimester me xD Haven't had to pull them out yet. :haha:
------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you are too far gone when every small outing requires a nap (small coma) to recover.

I finally caved and now I let my SO push me around in a wheelchair for our grocery trips. Knocked our trips down from an hour plus, to 15 minutes lol!

I finally caved and now I let my SO push me around in a wheelchair for our grocery trips. Knocked our trips down from an hour plus, to 15 minutes lol!
Ah u minx what a brilliant idea! I wont lie i was thinking of that exact thing today LOL

After getting the handicap parking placard I figured there was no shame in being wheeled around the grocery store!
Totally agree to that one! I parked in a family parking today, then dashed into a garden centre store to use their loo before i pee'd my pants. I told hubby to troll the aisles looking interested LOL. Luckily nobody noticed us much, we strolled out store relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->