Hunger cues?..... What hunger cues???

Expecting1

Reaction score
Tanner will go from 0 to screaming in seconds lol he will be fast asleep and wake up crying for boob. He forgets to tell me he's hungry. It's gotten to the point where every little 'coo' I'm offering boob incase he's hungry :haha: I think there's been 3 cues in the last couple of days and they've been him trying to suckle on hubs shirt :rofl:
I'm getting better though :smug: haha.

Ugh on an unrelated note - my expensive monitor broke and I have bad hearing so I can't hear him cry from his room so now he's back in with us. I don't mind, it's easy while BFing but he laughs and makes creepy noises in his sleep lol scares the crap out of me! :haha:

Yes my youngest is exactly the same. He also has been doing this cute fake cough to get our attention since he was three weeks he can go from perfectly happy or asleep to screeching in seconds. It's really hard as I have four other kids at home so I can't always get to him instantly xx

Oh how cheeky :D haha.
Tanner seems to have it in for me because he always picks the worst times to cry lol I've just sat down and gotten comfy (it takes me a minute to get up lol) or I'm just about to take a bite of dinner or (and here's my favourite) I've just sat down on the toilet haha nothing I can do about that one :haha:

Just saw your sig, well done BFing :) especially with 5 kiddies :thumbup:
xx

Same here my son would go from ok to screaming in 1 second, everyone was telling me it was colic lol, but nope just hungry :)
He outgrew it pretty quickly, now he will go mmm mmm and suck his thumb if he is hungry.

Ugh how annoying was that?!?! My dad arrogantly says "your son's crying" dur really? Lol and he'll say "aw what did you do to him" all condescending like I would actually make my son cry! And he thinks it's reflux to which his fix was "don't feed him for a couple of days" OMG REALLY?!?! it may have been ok in 1950 (his dad made his mum starve him for 2 days because of reflux) but hell no! Lol

Yeah phoebe used to go from being quite content to suddenly screaming the house down and eating her hand off! Im getting good at it now tho :) if im holding her and she nuzzles my neck i plonk her on the boob. And when she stirs at night i peek in the cot and if shes moving her mouth i'll get her latched on before shes properly woken up

Yeah I feel like my son goes from "0 to 60" a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->