Hungrier babies

A

AppleBlossom

Are any of your LO's on hungrier babies milk? If so at what age did you start giving it to them? Grace is really greedy and I don't think regular formula is satisfying her enough although I've upped the number of ounces I give her. I'm just worried it might make her sicky as it'll be heavier on her tummy

I put my boy on the Similac formula as apparently its more filling than the one I'm using. He didn't take to it well, but thats just because he is a colicky baby and it gave him a little more gas for come reason.

i give my baby the sma white cap for hungyer babies a put him on it at 2 months because he was taking 7-8oz so my HV told me to start of by putting 3 scoops of sma gold and 3 scoops of hungyer milk and reduce it every so often so he gets used to it :D

My boy is on sma hungry baby, i put him on it at about 4 weeks. My baby is also greedy, how many oz is she on atm?

Hiya Bexy...Mu LO was originally on cow and gate formula stage one for newborns...everytime he finished a bottle he cried so i purchased the hungrier babies one however it didnt make any difference at all and he still cried...my LO is fairy sicky and i found that he was more sick on the hungrier babies formula and was alot more unsettled...(depending if your LO has a sensitive tummy). I spoke to my health visitor she told me that i did the ight thing as they usually advise the hungrier babies formula at 6weeks plus and told me that i should put an oz extra in for him...he still seemed really unsettled. Plus the hungrier babies is harder to digest and when i spoke to cow and gate they told me they usually advise hungrier babies formula if your LO is wanting a feed every 2 hours which my LO wasnt he was just winging after every feed so i followed my instinct and went back to the ordinary one,just increased the oz...hope that helps hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->