Hungry 24/7

Peanut112

Reaction score
Only half way through week 4 and I can't stop eating! :p My stomach also feels like it's ripping from the inside out... Is this normal? anybody else experience things like this?

Oh yessss!

I am starving all the time!
Last night had 10 hot sushi (usually 6 is more than enough) and 15 minutes later I was ready to eat again!

Ps: don't worry about sushi - no raw fish :D

Absolutely me for the past 5 weeks :) I was genuinely worried my stomach was going to rip I have been that sore & bloated from eating ! I constantly feel hungry and it's the only thing that helps my nausea. .. your certainly not alone xxxxx

Yes! And it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down any time soon. I've even been waking up in the middle of the night to eat!

If I wake up to pee in the night (most nights!) then I have to eat something, so hungry all the time! The minute I feel even slightly hungry the nausea sets in, that's my excuse for now anyway!

Haha I can totally relate to this :D I am sat here right now thinking is it unreasonable to want a sandwich despite having had a 3 course meal only a few hours ago! Just can't help myself lol.

I have exact same prob. Cannot stop. Stuffing peanut butter sandwiches down me like my life depends on it. I am ballooning and only 7 weeks! I had planned to b healthy this year. But surprise preggo has certainly changed things!

I had this with my first and fourth (current) pregnancies. When I was pregnant with my second and not constantly hungry, I worried. Haha. I ate nonstop with my first. I have a hard time not overeating with this pregnancy, still - I'm 38 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->