Hungry all the time!!!

Angelique

Mommy of 3 =]
Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling hungry a lot? I don't normally, but I've noticed I have been getting ravenous several times during the day. I'm not a skinny person, not for lack of trying, and I'm trying really hard, to eat all natural, fresh food and cut out any empty calories, but still eat a regular amount of food, like scrambled eggs with fruit for breakfast instead of waffles, etc.

I've just noticed I'm soooooo hungry and Idk if it's the changes in my diet, or the pregnancy

I'm like this. :( It's insane, sometimes I will have powerful hunger pangs WHILE eating the end of a heavy meal! There are days I'm simply a bottomless pit! Unfortunately I am also very nauseous at times and it's like my stomach doesn't know whether to throw up or ask for more food. So my stomach just roils and growls.

Try plenty of protein, if that doesn't work, healthy wholegrain carbs.
Add a mid morning or mid afternoon snack/glass of milk. Xx

I wake up so hungry with my stomach growling like crazy lol.. definitely helps to add snacks between meals

I am the same! I could seriously eat all day and never feel satisfied. I hate this part, because I gain weight if I see food.

My new best friend is string cheese and Greek, key lime pie yogurt..... and my newest trick, being starving.... digging in, and 5 minutes later, being so nauseated I want to die

I had this terrible...INSANE hunger...like my stomach would still be growling and ravenous even after a huge meal. Now I'm still hungry but having food aversion so it's hard to eat.

Protein shakes, frequent meals, protein with ever meal & snack (because it keeps you satiated the longest of all the foods with the least calories). Lots of water too!
I hpfeel the same, bubbling tummy all the time. I also picked up a flat of sparkly water to suck back so I don't feel so hungry. Only gained 3 lbs with all the Christmas noshing BUT I can feel my body getting fatter cause I haven't been going to the gym. It's going to creep up soon!

Im also starving and sick... its like a cruel joke.. I'm on diclectin so when Im not sleeping im eating non stop.. it doesn't matter what I eat or how much im always hungry... and then my stomach hurts and feels sour and I get nautious when the pills are nearing the end of the cycle and on top of all that i'm suffering from low blood pressure and having serious dizzy spells where I have to immediately lay down... I haven't left my house for more than an hour in weeks... I go back to work as a teacher next week and i'm not sure how I will survive. Especially since no one will know till mid February :(

I'm the same, I keep getting so hungry that I'm nauseous, perhaps this is a touch of morning sickness but I am trying not to let myself get too hungry cos I feel awful! There's no feeding me at all!

Last pregnancy and this one, I will wake in the middle of the night so hungry I can't stand it. Im eating a lot different now than my first. More fresh items, but I'll eat and an hour later I'll be like, I need something else. The hard part is keeping it healthy. :/

Out of all the pregnancy symptoms feeling hungry all the time is the worst, I had it in my first pregnancy and being totally naive I ate when ever I was hungry and it came back and bit me in the arse big time I gained 6 stone throughout my pregnancy and its been like hell trying to shift the weight I only managed to lose 3 stone and now im pregnant again and im strictly only eating 3 healthy meals and no more.. hate to sound vain but i was horrified with my post baby body and still am.

This is my 4th baby, and my first experience with nausea.... I've never been sick.... but this week its gotten soooooo bad... Any idea why? anyone else experienced this??

I never had sickness feeling at all with my first, my second baby I felt sick but never vomited. I think it really comes down to every pregnancy being different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->