Hurt my placenta?

phrumkidost

Reaction score
When I finished prenatal yoga today I got myself up off the floor and felt a pain in my bump, almost like a sprained muscle. That was 3 hours ago. It still kinda hurts, like a slight burning or tearing sensation, below the skin, about 2 inches from my belly button. I'm scared I may have torn my placenta or something else awful! Has anyone experienced this? Help!!

I sometimes get this when I bend over and pick something up off the floor, but it's usually gone after a minute or so, maybe give your midwife or the hospital a call and see what they think? It will put your mind at rest even if they say it's normal!
xxx

I finally panicked enough to call my mom, and she thinks it's either a pulled ligament or the beginning of a stretch mark. I'm feeling a bit better. I have the triage number dialed into my phone, though, so it would be easy to make the call if I need to!

I finally panicked enough to call my mom, and she thinks it's either a pulled ligament or the beginning of a stretch mark. I'm feeling a bit better. I have the triage number dialed into my phone, though, so it would be easy to make the call if I need to!

Try having a soak in the bath and see if it eases off a bit! xx

I had that sore muscle in my tummy pain all through week 33 of my pregnancy. I think I carried too many groceries up our 3 flights of stairs maybe. It kind of felt like it feels when you push your muscles too hard in the gym I guess? mostly right under my belly button too and it hurt to walk, move, or bend. I spoke with my ob about it and she said that as long as baby was moving normally and I didn't have any spotting or bleeding not to worry about it and it could be a number of things. It went away after that week and hasn't come back since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->