husband has beers in the evening !! fertilty ?

noshowjo

Reaction score
as the title says , my dh likes to wind down the evening with a couple of beers , only like 2 bottles of 5percent budwieser , but i kinda want him to stop and just have couple of a weekend , as im worried his sperm count will be lower due to alcohol. #i mean all us ladie stake our vitamins ect , but they gotta make the baby too , so shouldnt they be super health :shrug:
have any of you ladies made your oh change their health .

Yep, my OH used to drink about 6 cans of caffeinated soda per day. Since we came off birth control, he's limited himself to 1 or even none, drinking water instead, especially during my fertile times. We're both exercising more as well.

Neither of us drink alcohol of any kind (he's never even tasted it before) so we don't have to worry about that though...

i dont drink either , it just doesnt agree with me at all , which is great for when pregnant as i dont miss it . iv been forcing zinc down him at the moment , isnt it supposed to make sperm healthy and better swimmers . ( i think ) .

I do not drink either (used to, stopped a few years back as I do not really see the point any more) and my husband only really has one or two every now and again (generally when out for a meal) and I made him stop smoking when I met him but I ask him to try and eat better (he likes pizza a little too much) when we have TTC in the past even if for no other reason than for me to do so, not now we are NTNP though. I have not asked him to cut down on caffeine in the past but may do next time because he turns into the coffee police with me when I am pregnant and gets all touchy if I have one a day even though I switch to de-caff or half-caff while pregnant and the recommendation is not to go over four! I do not think men really expect themselves to have to do much about it other than DTD though.

I know how you feel, my OH also has a few beers most evenings, and I seriously worry if it could hinder his fertility! But I'm going to see how it goes before I try to force him into stopping!

mine is also same.. but i refuse to give him sex if he has had to much to drink...:haha:

if its only 1-2 beers i dont think its a major problem..... obviously none would be better, but i dont think you need to majorly worry bout fertility yet unless he begins binging....

xxx

I wouldn't start worrying about your oh drinking a couple of lite beers a night, unless of course it's taking many months of ttc and still you are unable to conceive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->