• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hymenal remnant more visible after childbirth?

icegurl470

Reaction score
Had my first baby 16 months ago and I'm now pregnant with my 2nd child. I was told that I had suffered some labial grazing but no big tears. I was 25 when I had my first child and I was really freaked out afterward that my vagina would never look normal again. I was worried that sex wouldn't feel as good for me or my partner after baby, but I almost think it had the opposite effect.

Well anyway, It never fully returned to what it looked like pre-baby. I have what I would describe as a big bulg of muscle type tissue just inside the opening of my vagina. It seems to completely cover the opening. Anyway, I had my first pap smear since giving birth and I asked my dr if it's normal for the vagina to look different after having a baby. He joked that a baby came out of it and it's probably going to look a little different and kinda brushed it off, but I told him my concerns and he said everything seems to have healed normal and it looks healthy and that what I was seeing was probably my hymenal ring remnant? Sex isn't painful and according to my dr everything looks normal but it still freaks me out when I look at it. I wasn't able to see as much of it before I gave birth.

Has anyone else experienced this? Did you notice any additional changes after the second child or is it just the first child? It has all be worth it of course my child is my joy and I would cut off my right arm her, I just like to be prepared. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->