Hyperemesis

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
I've been suffering with Hyperemesis (Not the most extreme form but enough to make me hospitalised twice) and the last few days have been a lot better and just wondered whether I should expect symptoms to die down now (I'm actually 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow - had an early scan since ticker) or is this a little lull before a big storm of sickness again?!

I'm sorry you feel so rubbish, my sickness was quite bad from week six to ten, then it settled right down and I feel ok now, I sometimes get the odd bout of nausea now and again but not as bad as it was.

Fx'd you feel better soon :)

With my DS I had hyperemesis from 6 weeks to around 13 weeks when one morning I woke up and it had gone!

This pregnancy, Bam - 6 weeks it started again (much to my dismay) and it was even worse than last time, I had about 3 days around 9 weeks where it seemed to ease a little and then came back, I am 10+3 today and since 10 weeks I have felt a lot better.

I still feel queasy and tired, but if I eat often I am able to avoid vomiting! I find it a bit unnerving and too good to be true but I am very happy to be feeling better.

Hi
I'm exactly same as you :) I'm 10 weeks now mine started improving from week 9 so hopefully your doing the same still have the odd nausea feeling but fingers crossed it's definitely on the improve :)
I had it really bad too so I know where your coming from I was put on anti sickness tabs at 6 weeks I couldn't leave the house was horrible

Fingers crossed

Emma

I haven't left the house either in a month other than to go to the doctors or hospital. It's been horrid it really has.. but the last few days I'm being sick less and just trying to be less sensitive around smells which is what sets me off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->