• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I’m back. Help I have endometriosis, but wonder if I’m pregnant

iluvbump

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I don’t want to sound silly but just need advice and guidance. I am 28 and I have had endometriosis since I was 15. I’ve had one confirmed pregnancy when I was 20 and miscarried at 10 weeks. I had one other possible miscarriage in a previous relationship but it would have been so early stages that I didn’t know and couldn’t get confirmed. Anyway, I’m in a very happy relationship and for the last week weird things have been happening to me. It started with being light headed/dizzy at times, then it moved to losing appetite and one occasion of nausea. Since a week and a half ago I have had one breast very tender, so tender that when my other half has rested his head on it I’ve had to tell him to not but his head there because it hurts (it feels so bruised). On Thursday I had terrible memory as in I kept getting names wrong and I tried to laugh it off at work but I thought “what’s wrong with me”. Then there is the fact when he has touched my nipples and they have been quite sensitive.
And lastly I have been very tired.

Anyway since being in my relationship for once I have had regular periods(every 21 days). Except last month it was a bit earlier but it was a light bleed for around 2 days.
Last night I realised that I am 3 days late. I panicked as I didn’t know what my boyfriend would make of that but he was calm and said “babe could you be pregnant?” I tried to laugh it off saying “it’s probably nothing, if I don’t come on by Wednesday then we’ll get a test”.
Today he woke up and said to me “shall we get a test?” Again I ignored it and said “come on you can get signs that are similar of early pregnancy but it’s actually your period”.
I don’t know what to make of it. I’d love to be a mum but I’ve never been lucky so I just don’t know what to make of it all. And I don’t want to get my hopes up for me to just come on again late.
What’s everyone’s thoughts.

I appreciate any advice and guidance.
Thank you x

Just see how you go hun but have you have any symptoms similar to this in previous cycles? If not then I would test just to be sure

Just see how you go hun but have you have any symptoms similar to this in previous cycles? If not then I would test just to be sure

Some are similar some are new so I am sort of in the thought of I dunno what I’m to do. Luckily compared to the pregnancy when I was 20, my other half is so supportive and I know he’d be over the moon if I was

Some are similar some are new so I am sort of in the thought of I dunno what I’m to do. Luckily compared to the pregnancy when I was 20, my other half is so supportive and I know he’d be over the moon if I was
Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun. It's so much better when your oh is supportive my ex was awfully unsupportive but my oh is amazing

Fingers crossed! It could be either way, AF or :bfp: -- it's so hard to tell. I hope it's your forever BFP!

Let's see a test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"