I am absolutely fuming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
Where the hell has this stupid warm weather come from!?!

It is September and I want it to start getting cold, go to the forest with wellies and jumpers and jump in the fallen leaves from the trees........stupid Indian summer!!!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

:rofl: i was seriously down hearted when i looked at this weeks weather!! It was just starting to cool down now its heating back up :(

Only for the fact that the kids are going back to school this week I am not too fuming, that good news balances out the weather scenario! Roll on tomorrow morning 9am when I will be child free :haha: the weather always picks up when the kids go back to school. We best get a decent winter, last year was disappointing x

Me too! I want to start layering up in warm jumpers and boots. Not be sweating in a t shirt :growlmad:

I went Autumn/Winter clothes shopping today! :happydance:

Its still hot as hell and in the late 30's C, here in Texas uggh bring on fall, the cool weather and colourful trees!

ugh i know right! took lo to school in leggings and plimsoles and a bloody coat, i was boiling! picked him up in a maxi dress and sandals! im so over summer now!

I feel your pain! I am so over the summer, I hate my summer wardrobe, I am big and pregnant and a hot mess right now!! I was enjoying the cooler weather so much :growlmad:

theres nothing worse than being pregnant in the heat! i hope it cools down for you soon!

I am so sad that summer has come to a end :-( I'm so not a cold weather person lol

:rofl: It has been quite hot the last few days hasn't it! I had my radiators on the other day it was so cold and then this hot weather came out of nowhere!

It's not been that warm where I am, but then I always seem to be cold! My feet are freezing and I have been debating for weeks about turning the heating on, still haven't yet though!

it's cooler here today thank god! i can't wait for the cosy nights and that autumn smell in the air! love it! autumn is my fave season

Urgh, I know. I put my thick black tights back on last week, and they are not coming off again no matter how warm it gets (that sounds wrong...). But yeah, it's September, I want autumn now. Now!!

Please feel free to send any heat waves up this way!

We had a horrible summer here so not looking forward to colder weather yet although Autumn is my favourite season. Last winter was horrible! So I hope it's better this year.

I'm over summer now... I've started buying my winter wardrobe already hehe

Hope its nice though for the 13th as we've got my mums 50th birthday... Every other day can be horrid though lol x

I have been buying jumpers hoping for cold weather!! Got my eye on 2 pairs of boots and need to stock up on my 80 denier tights, I always throw them all away at end of each winter!! Bit cooler here today.

I love the smell of cold nights then when we have bonfire night the fireworks and fires in the air love it, much prefer bonfire night to Halloween, not a massive Halloween fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"