I am back... again

Angelicdragon

Reaction score
sorry to go MIA again but this time i was rushed by ambulance to hospital and had back surgery. I had a herniated disc L5 S1 and it protutruded into the spinal cord and was squashing it and starting to cit ito it as the disc calcified. or should i say the inards of the disc which had escaped into the cord canal were calcifiying. i had cramps in my left leg from September which were exceedingly painful and making it hard to walk and they just got worse and worse until on Feb ^ I went to walk back to my bedroom and I couldn't walk. My left leg just wouldn't work and the pain was indescribable on a pain level of 1- 1 it was 11. The ambulance people gave wonderful gas to suck on while they got me from the bed to the stretcher. I was on morphine for about 10 days until 3 days after the surgery.
I am cutting down on my meds of my own accord to what I can stand and doing what I can as much as i can.
I have to see that many Dr's who has time for the computer.
Anyhow,
TTC..... God will let happen what he wants to happen. At the moment because of my health and medications I am avoiding. Obviously still too sore to do anything anyway. I still have a herniated L5 to L4 and L4 to L3 but they go the other way so in no danger to the spinal cord. I will have to have more MRIS to keep an eye on it in case the remainder of the disc slips into the gap and into the cord canal again.

now, the Liver tumour. The gastroenterologist came up and said I hear you have scans of a liver tumour so can i see them? So Robert brought them in the next day and My Yee took them away. Came back a day or so later saying it was THE largest benign FNH he had ever seen. He also mentioned a lesion on my liver so I know I have a cyst there but it is just a cyst as far as I know. FNH = Focal Nodular Hyperplasia. I see him on the 14th. Then I have to have phsysio as well
I am booked in for a mammogram as well so please pray they don't find anything coz I have enough on my plate.
Robert has to do virtually everything, I can't vacumn, can't do dishes, can't peel vegies, I can fill the washing machine but not empty it or hang anything out. so basically at the moment I can do nothing.

so that's why haven't been around for a while. I haven't deserted you, just my health deserted me.

hugs and hope to you all
Judy

OMG Judy, what a nightmare. I had surgery a few years ago for herniated L5/S1 and it was the worst pain I had ever had, I wanted to die it was that bad so i can sympathise...but with all this other stuff as well, OMG :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed everything is well with the mammogram, I think ttc will have to stay on the backburner for now for sure :nope::hugs::hugs:

SO sorry to hear you are having such a hard time Judy!! I really hope you get back to full health soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->