i am going to go insane.

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
I cant sleep at all.
AT ALL.

If its not spd keeping me awake, im having crazy ass nightmares and then refusing to even try and sleep after then incase it carrys on.
And when none of the above is happening, i just wake up every hour.

Maybe im over stressed. Too much on my mind.
With stressing over being ready for baby in time, and stressing over my results from my heart monitor test which say i have irregularities in my results. And simply being stressed because i have a 2 year old who doesnt behave, and hardly ever sleeps.

I am pushing OH away, he wont tell me that. But i know ive been a complete nightmare to him lately. We hardly ever speak lately either.

coffee doesnt cut it anymore, i dont get the O.O wakey wakey buzz from it anymore.

dont know how much more of this i can take :'(

Sorry! Sleep is something I barely get too. I feel like its prep for once baby gets here and I have to deal with such little sleep. I wake up up every 2 hours and either have to shift or pee.
With your OH, hopefully he understands how hard it is for you and once baby comes you guys can focus on your relationship.

Oh sweetie, you are having a rough time :hugs: it will get better. It has too. I can relate. Sleep is something to relish isn't it. I don't get that luxury either. Not long now Hun. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->