I am new

Hope29

Reaction score
Hey my partner and I have been ttc for just over 2 months and we have not been successfully it is gutting that the 1 thing you most want you can't get that easy i know that there is a lot of women out there that feel like I am feeling now .itis good to have others to talk to that are feeling the same way and to relies that you are not the only one feeling that way

Hi, yes even thou i see many ladies having to wait several months or even years to concieve doesn't make it any easier to have to keep waiting yourself. Good luck!

Welcome---
yes, it is hard and frustrating but hang in there...we are all here to support each other :)

Welcome and good luck. Hope it happens soon for you

Hi and welcome ttc can get disheartening but it will happen. Are you using opks? It helped me alot because i realused i ovulate later than i thought alot of info on here i soent first couple of months just reading through here & learnt so much lol it will happen hun hang in there & enjoy it

Hi and welcome! I too am new and I can 100% relate to your situation. Only difference is that my husband and I have been trying for over a year and it has been stressful on my part.

Welcome :hugs:
We're on our first cycle ttc, fx for all of us!

Welcome :flower:

I completely understand how you're feeling. My OH and I are on month 4 of TTC and it can get very disheartening at times, especially since it's something we want so bad. Keep hanging in there hun, your time will come. :hugs:

Good luck and lots of :dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->