I am not a POAS Addict... ok maybe I am!

Crystal5483

Mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this - but I want O to stay away for a little while longer! Last month I Oed on CD17... all months prior it was CD20 or later.

I just want it to stay away for a little while longer. I am on some meds and I cannot BD while on them. I'm hoping to start BDing on Monday but that is CD16... so here's hoping I'm back to CD20 this month!!

Here are my OPKs so far...

SAM_0592.jpg

No OV yet, here's hoping egg comes when you want her to! lol.

I love how organised you are!!

Hopefully O comes at the right time! xx

Big temp drop this morning and I'm hoping that doesn't mean impending ovulation! We did have company last night and had the AC blaring... and our bedroom was freezing. So not sure if it was due to that or if it was due to impending O... guess we'll find out soon enough.

CD15 looks close.. but not quite. Now I wish I had kept my other OPK's instead of chucking them straight into the trash so I could organize them this way! Lol.

I always confirm with a CB Digi but only use those when I see a potential positive brewing. Earlier today's was negative.

And I have pictures of past OPKs from other cycles including the ones I got pregnant in... so I have comparisons too :) haha

Here are examples from my March pregnancy cycle (MC... D&C at 8+5)

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back