I am so confused!

Dani_87

Pregnant Fit Mommy! :)
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I am new to this forum, and after a lot of reading, I am hoping I can put my mind at ease! lol My cycles are usually around 29-35 days and I have never tracked OV. My AF had visited me 10/18, pretty normal. My OH and I get busy quite often if you know what I mean :happydance: and sometimes we use the pull out method, sometimes we don't (depends on his mood I guess! lol).

Well on 11/1 I started spotting light brown with little tiny dark brown 'strings' (sorry TMI) and it lasted for about 4 days. THEN on 11/13, started brown spotting AGAIN..this time not stringy, more kinda sticky. The 2nd spotting was accompanied by light cramping (not nearly as strong as AF cramps) and 11/14 I started getting dull headaches and they've lasted till today. I tested 11/13 PM and it was :bfn: and 11/16 AM and another :bfn:. :( I'm wondering if it is still too early to test, since AF can be expected as late as 11/22 (no sign of her yet, either)!

I am trying really hard to not get my hopes up, because 3 cycles ago I convinced myself I was preggo, and AF'S appearance put me into tears!

I haven't really noticed any other symptoms, but I should add that as of 9/22 I changed my eating habits to a much healthier diet, and have been exercising (morning jogs and hard circuit training once a week in the PM). I have been drinking about 64oz of water/day, and peeing a lot! Might just be because of all the h2o intake, but for instance I ran to the bathroom close to 10 times yesterday! Also been drinking coffee in the am (so I don't feel too tired), but 1 cup barely holds me throughout the day.

I'm so sorry for the essay...I am hoping to get some answers to my body's craziness! lol

Hello, again!

I'm sorry for the long essay, I guess my question was if any of you ladies who get irregular cycles have had something as crazy as spotting (days at a time) 2 times within 1 cycle, and BFN? I still have as late as Monday 11/22 to test (or even later).

:witch: is still a no show, and I have not had sore bbs at all this cycle (usually get them about a week before AF), and have not gotten a migraine yet (usually 2 days before AF).

Anyone have something weird like this happen before? Only other time I've had odd sporadic spotting like this was last time I got pregnant about 2 1/2 years ago (lost it).

Is it possible that your spotting was in fact implantation bleeding? It sounds like around the right time for that? It's a emotional roller coaster huh? I was a week late 3mths ago and we had been very lax with the contraception. Had done the deed on CD12 I figured and that would be a fertile time according to my cycles. When AF was a week late I was convinced! Then she shows 8 days after expected. Since then my cycles have been 32 and 28 days long. I have decided to NTNP and if it happens it happens. In saying that, I still track my cycles and torture myself about testing.

Hi hun, sorry I haven't had your experience but just wanted to say good luck! Is AF still a no show? xx

nov_mum - that is almost what I am thinking, only reason I think otherwisebis the fact that I have been getting bfn's after the 2nd spotting. :(

and it's so crazy how our bodies like to fool us like what happened to you! How fun would a womans life be if we all had cookie cutter cycles! :dohh:

elhaym - thanks so much! :hugs: fx'd, af still is not here! I am thinking if I get a :bfp: then I might put it in a nice box and give the boyfriend an early present...Merry Christmas! Lol

Ugh! CD35 and still no AF, and :bfn: this am. Why is my body messing with my head like this?? LOL

It sucks! I hope you get a bfp really soon. It drives you mad doesn't it. Fingers crossed something happens soon and it least you find out one way or another

It sucks! I hope you get a bfp really soon. It drives you mad doesn't it. Fingers crossed something happens soon and it least you find out one way or another

Definitely...thank you! :) I don't care if AF shows, but if it does...get here already! :wacko:

Definitely...thank you! :) I don't care if AF shows, but if it does...get here already! :wacko:

I'm right there with you...if AF's gonna show I want her to do it sooner rather than later! Hope things become clear for you soon! :hug:

I'm right there with you...if AF's gonna show I want her to do it sooner rather than later! Hope things become clear for you soon! :hug:

Exactly! :p Thanks so much. :)

Still no AF, I'll be attempting to wait till Monday, 11/29 to test again...:bfn: is not a fun thing to see over and over again!

As of last night my lower back has been a bit sore...could be from working on my car, tho. :/ I noticed the past few days I've had a bit excessive CM (really sorry TMI!)...And when I went to the bathroom this morning, it was dripping out. Almost EWCM, but when I wipe (sorry!) it's more of a lotion like consistency. :hissy: My body is playing mind games! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->