I cannot accept this!

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
I felt depressed seeing this!

Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Amazing Post-Baby Bikini Body!

Honor her lil daughter is only 4mnth old! I`m so gonna start my strict diet. I just can`t believe that, i know she is a celebrity and yea she might have done smething extreme, but still i feel so depressed.

Why im still fat! I wanna be a yummy mummy too ... :cry:

Attachments

• J.Alba 2.jpg
    J.Alba 2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 86
remember she has loadsa money and can afford the best of everything, personal trainers etc....

dont let it get you down, your baby is only 2mths old. Best way to think of it is it takes 9mths to put it on and 9mths to get it off!!!

Awww.. Hun, don't feel bad. I use those photos as motivation to get on the right track and eat healthier. I'm going back to the gym next week too. It's time to get my body back! :) You should look up some exercises online that you can do with baby. I found so much, and they help while you spend time with the little one. Don't be discouraged, with some work, you will be back to the way you were in no time.. Goodluck!

Ive been doing the davina mccall pre and post natal workouts! I don`t see any improvements + im using the slendertone (a belt that helps to get your tummy back into shape)

Lol, thats what i thought too, im gonna get a printout of those pics and put it on the fridge so everytime i open my fridge i will think of eating healthy!

Its so hard especially when you are on maternity and home, and have got nothing to do when LO sleeps, all i do is be on BNB and watch tv and eat.

Thanks LORRILOU i shall take it slowly and will get back in shape.

And yea MOMMYTASHAx2 im so gonna print those pics out and motivate myself!

Lets burn that jelly belly out ladies!!!!

I think most people would appreciate a body like that pre pregnancy hun!!

I never was that skinny before so doubt it'll happen now :rofl: I just want rid of my jelly belly.

they have personal trainers and dieticians an people to cook for them hun also their bodies are their careers so they can spend all day everyday working on their figures otherwise they'll appear in those magazines pointing out their flabby bits?! I dunno, thats just what I tell myslef - lol.

You can do it hun, :) xx

i just want to get into my pre preg clothes again :cry: :cry:
7 weeks post pregnancy i feel so miserable over how i look and seeing pictures of celebs who have just had babies looking so skinny doesn't help me at all. :cry:

I think we would all look like that if we had a personal chef to cook us perfect food and a trainer come every day and make us work out. I really am just not impressed when a celebrity loses all their baby 'weight'. Most of them don't gain that much to begin with.

Hey..lets look at our bodies as ones that have given us something amazing!! xx

Well said , i dont dwell on it so much anymore. Of course id LOVE to have a die for firgure but .. meh.
It will take time and will happen just not as fast as celebrities!

I didn`t even have a body like that before I was pregnant, never mind after having a baby. :lol: If only...if only.

She has a fulltime nanny,so she is not tired like real moms in the morning.
She has time to go to her personal trainer at the gym while her chef makes her healthy food.
Us regular folk have to do it the hard way whilst being exhausted. Dont be hard on yourself. At least your baby has your personal attention and wont be going to see a therapist as soon as he/she learns to talk!

I do understand this and it is amazing...

but when it gets you down and gives you a BMI that puts you in the obese catergory!! Its not good :cry:

I know exsactly what your tlking bout leedsforever ... I have a BMI that says im obese too...and ive already lost a stone! :hugs:

One of the entertaiment shows said she has been working out 1-2 hours a DAY for 12 weeks for 6 times a week. Hello, I just don't have that kind of time now that I have a baby that I look after.

we're real women who look after our own babies and cook our own food and clean our own homes and look after our own husbands and children we just dont have the time and money to throw around to get super skinny and anyway they are damaging their bodies while doing this. you will get back to the way you were and even if you dont you will still be beautiful and your family will still think your beautiful and thats all that matters. x

Ricschick..that is so true..no matter what we think of ourselves, our children will always think we are amazing and beautiful...and who elses opinions matter??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->