I cannot believe

S

Serene123

how much bloody easier Caitlyn is now than she was a month ago!! She will sit on her own, she will play on her own. She prefers to be crawling around and rolling around the floor than sat on my lap. She is wonderful. I get EVERYTHING done. The house is spotless!

Cheer up girls whos life is chaos, it DOES get easier! :happydance:

Just wish she would sleep through :rofl:

thank you. you have no idea how much it helps hearing that it won't be like this forever.

Also glad Caitlyn is happy and doing so well

Go Caitlyn! To be fair Grace is getting much better and I get much more done. Still not perfect but she's getting there!

Once they are on the move, you definitely get some more free time :)

awww, its exciting all the little things they do eh? I am looking forward to watching Jasmine grow up too :)

go wee caitlyn!!!!

i notice a big difference in ali too (15weeks old this coming sunday). far less clingy, happy to sit in his vibrating chair reaching at dangling toys etc for a good period while i make dinner, tidy up etc. i love this age - cannot wait till he is crawling etc.

glad she is doing so well and you got the housework done!!!

Christine
XXX

Same here, its brill just wish he would sleep!

xxx

Same with Bella! She's SO good at playing on her own now!

It sure does get easier, Jasmine loves to play by herself

I feel the same with courtney!! Since this new milk she is 100 times more easier!! Its fab!! Like caitlyn she will be happy just sitting (well propped up with pillows) on her own talking and looking at her hands!! Then when she gets ratty just means shes tired!! I love it!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->