• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Caved...

justme00

Reaction score
So yeh I apparently like wasting $$. I tested today just to see if I could get early results. Nope, nothing. I'm a dork. :)

Your not a dork, just a poas-aholic. And with some ladies getting their BFP's at 8, 9 & 10dpo its very tempting. Good luck!

You have got time left!! Don't give up yet!!

I am itching to go buy a test today.....:(

Good luck getting your BFP this month!! It's still early so don't give up hope yet!

Good luck! There is still time to get your BFP. :dust:

Thanks everyone. The moodyness and acne are catching up to me so I bet AF is on her way. I'm trying to stay positive!

Good luck to everyone too!

Awe your not a Dork :rofl:

Your like all of us TTCers. Its hard not to want to test with all the good luck November is bringing! LOL Im only like 3DOP and would just love to POAS....But :blush:well:blush: I will do my best and wait :)

Wait 2 more days and try again hun :hugs:

:dust:

I ordered some cheapo tests online and hubby says I can't test again until they arrive. I guess I will be patient.

Well I hope they get there quickly :lol:

Don't worry - early days - you could still get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->