I could use LOTS of advice, thoughts, experiences here please!

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
Alright...so I've been doing my opks this week and watching for changes in cm. Right now I'm at cd13, just about cd14. And normally O on 14 or 15. Anyway, my lines on my ic opks were light and now they're just about totally gone! I tested today on an answer brand (which I've had good luck with in the past) and it was super faint too, but a little darker than the ic done at the same time. :shrug: Oh and no changes in cm. So...what I'm wondering here is what do you all think?? Is it possible that I already o'd? I mean, that would be crazy early if I did, but is it possible? Or could it be that my surge is still yet to come? What are your thoughts/experiences/opinions on the matter?

how often were u testing? If only once a day then there is chance you missed it

Actually.....It's been once in the morning, once around 1 pm and once around 10 pm. the lines vary in darkness, but are still super faint and nowhere near the intensity of the control line.

Then theres no way you wouldve missed it. You still have a small time frame that you may get it, or maybe youll just O later this cycle. Keep me updated!

Thanks, I'll be updating tomorrow I'm sure! It's just so confusing because normally, there's no second guessing when I o.....

Ok, so I did my opk this morning around 10 am....a faint line was back. And around 1:30 or so....there was a line, super faint and skinny. I just can't win with these tests! :lol: And of course, it's getting super frustrating.

And for the past hour or so, I've been getting this sharp shooting pain from the general area of my left ovary....I'm not sure if I pulled something or if it's a sign of ovulation!!

No I haven't. My hubby's been on a really off schedule at work so it's kinda tough to find the time right now....hopefully I won't O till this week-end when he's home! :lol:

did u keep testing multiple times? cause it would have imagined you wouldve got it within 24 hours or so

Oh I'm still testing like 3 times a day and have even been using the Answer brand along with my ic and STILL haven't gotten a true positive! I don't get it. Maybe my cycle's actually off this month :shrug:. Well, he'll be home for the week-end, so I hope that I get a bright positive soon!! :haha:

I'm attaching a pic of my tests....just the ones that have had lines. The ones I've taken in the morning and evenings that had no test lines have been tossed in the trash.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
The 12th and 13th at 1 pm have been the best lines I've had so far....maybe this after-noon will be even better? The one from this morning at 9:30-10 actually had a line....super light, but it's there! That gives me hope that this after-noon will be nice and dark.

YA thats wierd. I totally see what your saying. I Its getting darker so I would say its coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->