i create scenarios in my mind

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
i seem to be becoming obsessed with wanting a rainbow baby...
i constantly am sitting and imagining having my daughter running around and me holding my pecious rainbow baby...

i imagine us having days out in car, walking around pushing a pushchair, lily cudding her baby broher or sister....

is this normal???? lol.. i want my rainbow baby NOW lol..

I do this all the time. This will be my first and I have already decided where everything will go when we turn the spare room into a nursery. I have picked out from the internet everything I could need as a new mum.

Although at the moment, I am a bit more wrapped up in actually getting and being pregnant.

Hope this is not a silly question, but what is a rainbow baby?

glad im not the only one lol....

i lost my baby boy at 24+3 weeks in march, so a rainbow baby is the baby after your angel baby xxx

Ah I understand. Sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine what that feels like and it does scare me a little.

Good luck with your rainbow baby x x

i petrified this time round... but my baby had lots of problems, i wasnt just a natural miscarriage or stillbirth so im sure you will be fine :) xxxx

I think its perfectly normal. I catch myself doing the same thing quite a lot, daydreaming about how life would be with another child, what we would do, how my daughter would react...

what stage are you at in your cycle?? xx

Me? I'm not sure to be honest. My cycles vary from 30 something to 45 days, they're very irregular. I started temping a couple days ago so hopefully I'll have a better idea soon of where I am at a given time of the month. I'm currently on day 37 right now. Hopefully I won't be kept waiting much longer. :growlmad:

im the same as you very irregular.. going on last months cycle wich was 34 days i could be around 8DPO and on CD29 AF due 29th june.... testing late on CD40 to give AF chance to show..

not fair is it booke :( xxx

im the same as you very irregular.. going on last months cycle wich was 34 days i could be around 8DPO and on CD29 AF due 29th june.... testing late on CD40 to give AF chance to show..

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's so irregular. :haha: I hate not knowing month to month how long my cycle will be. Good luck with testing! I probably won't be testing until the July at the earliest. Good luck with your testing!

can I join you lot in th dream club too!!! hahaha

I am dreaming so much about this baby... that hasnt even been made yet... that I told my boss today I will be on maternity leave this time next year :dohh: I think my brain though my dreams were actually reality for a minute :wacko: she was like do you have something to tell me :blush: I WISH !!!

lmao hannah.... i would be same if i had a proper job lol...

steve keeps on at me to get a job and im like whats point ill be pregnant in next month or so lol..... xxx

I think about my future kids each and every day! My boss asks me at least once a week if I'm pregnant yet! :)

Mummymarsh - I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. I had 3 mcs before my son but all were in first trimester. I'm sure your hubby is a little scared of having another baby as well as being excited. I know mine was really worried everytime I got pregnant and even though he would be pretty positive, I knew deep down he was bricking it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->