I did it

Doodlebug88

Reaction score
No real reason to this post but I made it to the 1 month milestone. I never thought I'd get here as nearly gave up a few times during the first few weeks. Still have hard times but so glad I've stuck with it

:happydance: Well done!

I got the bottles out on the kitchen counter about 2 weeks in, I had horrible mastitis and had enough! But, I calmed down, and put them away. Now, 5 months on, they only get used to feed expressed breast milk!

Keep going, you're doing so well :flower:

Well done! That first month is brutal, I couldn't wait for that milestone either. Onward and upward :)

Brillaint, well done mamma!! Those first few weeks are really tough so now you've made it past the first month you're on a roll!

Well done! I've reached my 1 month milestone too and it was definitely hard, especially dealing with tongue tie and the fact that she was in neonatal for 5 days in the beginning. You're doing a great job :thumbup:

Well done and congratulations! You've done the hard bit, I hope you can keep going as long as you and little one want to :D

Congrats! :thumbup: The first few months are DEF the hardest. I've been BF 10 months with my youngest and thought about giving up with the cluster feedings, pumping at work, etc. but am so glad I kept going!

Yay! Well done! The first month is so tough but it should start to get easier for you now and you can start to actually enjoy it! Every month is such a great achievement, especially in the early days!

Well done!! The early days are so hard but it does get easier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->