i didnt beleave i was in labour

mummylicious

Reaction score
i know im a bit late 21 weeks late but im new to this site and said id tell my story .......

i was in and out of hosp with false labour 3 times before it acully happend so you can understand when it happened for real i just didnt beleave .me and ohs were staying in my mums house and at 3am on the 24 of march i started getting unreal pains i just thought they were cramps so just layed there tossing and turning saying any minute its going to stop then i looked at my phone it was 6am so went to my mums bebroom and she told me to wake my oh up and head to the labour ward but i wouldnt i tryed to convince her it was just cramps . the pain got worse and i got my oh up and begged to go to the doctor first thinking it was still just cramps my oh talked me out of it and we went to the labour ward

lying in the ex room hooked up to the heart monitor i was so scarred the pains were so bad i nearly broke hes fingers ..finally the midwife came checked me and said iim 1centameter i was in shock she told me to wazlk i did laps of that bloobly hosp when i couldnt take it anymre i needed pain relife so i got gas and air found it no good i decide to walk agin until something change i had been 1 since 6 that morning and this was 3pm and still only 1 so at 6 i gave the birthing ball a go for a hour got checked agin yes finally im 2 at this stage was in bits with the pain i was crying scarred of giving birth and happy that i would finally see my son .....

i asked for the petadine injection and the pain went so i went asleep my oh went home to let me rest not even 2 hours went by when i got this hoirridle painful contraction i got out of beb and my waters broke like a click of a finger i was 4 they brought me to the labour ward i got the ep and went back asleep i woke up and my oh was beside me

at 3am the next morning the midwife woke told me i was 10 and was ready to push i was in shock so i started to push and a problem arose my little baby heart beat went up tp 200 they explained he was in destress and needed to come out now so they called for the doctor and my poor baby had to get vacuumed so at quater to 4 my little angel :baby:was born at 7pounds 5 and a half..

me and my oh cryed:cry: when we seen him he was so small and he was ours there and then our family started and each day we love him more having james was the best thing i every did :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Awww congratulations, welcome to the world James.

V xxxx

me and my oh cryed:cry: when we seen him he was so small and he was ours there and then our family started and each day we love him more having james was the best thing i every did :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Awwh, that's gorgeous. Congratulations! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->